Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans

Medicare provides vital access to medical care, but Medicare doesn’t cover everything. Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans reduce the burden of out-of-pocket medical expenses. Insurance Design Management offers a variety of Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans for Medicare beneficiaries and other Medicare recipients in Nebraska.

Medicare Supplement INSURANCE Plans Defined.

Medicare Parts A and B cover 80 percent of the costs of basic medical care and hospital treatments. The remaining 20 percent must usually be paid out-of-pocket. However, Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans cover the out-of-pocket medical costs that Medicare does not cover. Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans should not be confused with Medicare Advantage Insurance Plans, which replace Medicare Parts A and B. In fact, individuals who have a Medicare Advantage Insurance Plan may not enroll in a Medicare Supplement Plan.

Contact Us

Reach out and let us know how we can help you leverage the benefits of Medicare Supplement Plans.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.